A-Star Phulare Valley sits nestled amid the green and misty mountains of northern Thailand in Chiangrai province, approximately 800 kilometres from Bangkok.The resort is a 20-minute drive from Mae Fah Luang-Chiangrai International Airport. Free Airport transfer round-trip from Mae Fah Luang-Chiang Rai International Airport to A-Star Phulare Valley Chiang Rai.A-Star Phulare Valley Resort
PING DOI RESTAURANT All-Day dining Ping Doi Restaurant. “Farm to table" menu choices change frequently according to the season. "Doi" means "hill or mountain", and Ping Doi indeed provides superb view of the surrounding peaks from within a stylish and contemporary setting.
PING DAO BAR In Thai, "Dao" means "Star" and in Chiang rai's clear mountain air the night sky absolutely shimmers. Enjoy the stellar show while severing expertly mixed house cocktails.
Wedding planners, photographers, chefs, musicians and service staff are all readily available at reasonable rates, Resort offer inclusive packages. Ceremonies can be either informal or very traditional, with trained celebrants available to lead the exchange of vows and elaborate decorations, food and entertainment options adding special touches of your day.
Facilities and service
Resort offering guests all-villa accommodation across valley, tropical gardens & Stunning mountain views, we offer exclusive resort services including:A-Star Phulare Valley Resort
- Travel & Tour assistance (Golf, Temples & Historical Sites, Elephant Trekking etc.)
- Airport transfer service, From/to Chiang Rai airport at THB. 400.- NET / Way / Van each with a maximum seating for 6 persons.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity through the resort
- Bicycle rental thb. 50.- per hour
- ATV Rental star from thb. 650 per hour
- Shuttle service
- Car & Bike rental service