With Mercure, enjoy the quality of service and bedding guaranteed by an international brand. Rooms from 20 to 35 sqm and enjoy free WiFi. Wake up and enjoy a full Western or Vietnamese breakfast. This city centre hotel is a great base for discovering Hanoi. Just 10min walk to the Old Quarter or the Temple of Literature, 15min to the 36-streets area and Hoan Kiem Lake, 5min from shopping centre and ICE Exhibition Centre. Discover Hanoi on the App Store with the City Pass Hanoi application.Restaurant at Mercure Hanoi la Gare
- Sprinkler in room
- Keycard-operated door locks
- Audible smoke alarms in rooms
- Deadbolts and/or locks in rooms
- Security peepholeSmoke alarm in room
Services and leisure activities
- Ramp access
- Wheelchair access
- Reduced mobility facilities
- Bathroom doors 32 inches wide
- Comply w/ Americ. Disability Act
- Accessible bathroom
Restaurant & bar
- Brasserie Le Pavillion. Modern, bright and stylish, Brasserie Le Pavillion boasts an innovative wine list and delicious menu featuring a range of Vietnamese and international specialties. It features a unique garden area which offers a tranquil oasis in the heart of the city.
- Brasserie Le Pavillion Bar. Relax and unwind in Brasserie Le Pavillion Bar, which offers an eclectic range of cocktails, international and local beers, premium spirits and liquors complemented by a hand-picked selection of wines. A mouthwatering snack menu is also available.